Monday, September 12, 2005

"river man" plays to a packed house.

There were 6 other films playing with mine to a sold out theater last night at the Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood. It was exciting to see so many filmmakers still interested in creating 'experimental' films. They all dealt with dreams on one level or another and were exceptionally creative.

I was very pleased with the image quality this year and walked away having had a very pleasant experience. There were many comments/questions from the audience after the screening for the "Q and A" session which is really rewarding because it shows us the audience was interested and engaged.

I just want to say thanks to all my friends who came out and supported me in my artistic endeavor. It felt great to have you around. You guys rock.



This is a photo of the entire cast and crew of "river man". That's me on the left and Mike "Cosmo" Flannery on the right who played the cloaked figure that appeared throughout the film. See, he's not scary.

No comments: